Clean Fun Links
- A few humorous quotes from some "famous" people...
- AhaJokes.com - Thousands of clean jokes, funny pictures, cartoons, funny audio,
funny videos, and more. Search for humor by keyword, by topic, or even by date!
Plus, sign up to get humor in your e-mail three times a week!
- Basic Jokes - Enjoy our collection of funny clean jokes and our 'Joke of the Day'
along with funny cartoons, funny quotes, and a humor directory.
- BrownieLocks Teddy Bear Cartoons
- Don's Dizzy Dragon - humorous stories.
- Scatty.com - humor for kids and family.
- Bible Bell's clean humor
- Thomas Ellsworth's Good Clean Fun - find non-offensive, non-vulgar humor
of all sorts (jokes that will enhance the quality of your life)
- David Henderson Magic Entertainment - Multi award-winning Kansas City magician and nationally recognized motivational speaker Devin Henderson specializes in using magic to deliver high-impact messages. Fortune 500 Companies, churches, and college campuses coast-to-coast book this Kansas City magician repeatedly for his clean content, inspiring words, and ability to engage large audiences. Devin has appeared on FOX, CBS, NBC, multiple television commercials, a motion picture, and he is available to appear at your event anywhere in Kansas City, the Midwest, or the nation.
Fitness Studio Video (MUST SEE!) | 60's Hits Revisited
Things Kids Say In Church | Special Chauffeur
Dear printer repair man:
Please come to my house and check my printer. Unless I watch every print job and
I am away while it prints - my papers are wrinkled,
even shredded, perforated,
and sometimes the ink is blurred. I hope that you can find the problem!!
Concerned Computer Owner
Dear Concerned Computer Owner:
While you were gone today, I checked your printer, and I found your
problem. Please click on the attachment for the answer.
Your printer repair man
ReverendFun.com feature cartoon (updated weekly)
Take This Enlightening Stress Test...
I'm not sure exactly how it works but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture. The attached photo has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress level at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely-monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. If there are many differences found between both dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing a great amount of stress.
Now, click here to look at the photograph of the dolphins.
If you find more than one or two differences, you may need a vacation.