“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” Mother Theresa
Sometimes life seems hard and you may get frustrated by not seeing results for your hard work.
Here are some encouraging resources that might help:
- Facing the Giants is a great story about not giving up. Watch this video Don’t Quit!
- Watch this inspirational video about Patrick Henry Hughes who was born without eyes and ability to walk. He has overcome all that as an accomplished pianist and plays trumpet in the Louisville Marching Band with his dedicated father. They have written a book called “I Am Potential“
- Olympic video with great lyrics by Journey called What It Takes To Win
- Olympic Runner Derek Redmond finishes the race after injury with help from his father
- Nick Vujicic travels the world sharing his story about enjoying life even though he was born without arms or legs
- See the paintings and learn the story of this amazing 12-year old artist, Akiane Kramarik
There is so much negative news and junk in our world. It is refreshing to find a TV Show that is positive and inspirational and makes you cry for seeing real people rewarded for doing good.
Watch Undercover Boss on Sunday evenings or go to this website to watch episodes. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/undercover_boss/